Changes for version 0.04
- Changed functions to return 1 if they fail because the window is closed
- Added functionality necessary to support fits display module, i.e. the following functions : we_exist winsize resize
- Tues Mar 8 2005 Returns undefined if it can't open a window rather then crashing
- Sun Mar 13 2005 Fixed problem with calculating default bitmap size
- Sun Mar 27 2005 Reorganized xs functions so that they are now alphabetical Added (lame) support of drawing rotated text. Its not actually rotated, just drawn along a rotated baseline. Added error handling to cursor so that if the user clicked on the window and closed it all would not be lost.