Changes for version 0.90
- The parser was rewritten to be much faster. Now it uses only one regexp in a split() instead of a whole bunch of regexps in a loop. Some other optimizations were also done.
- Much better auto-correction of unescaped HTML brackets. The module now can autocorrect both opening and closing unmatched HTML brackets.
- Tagclasses were updated to include all relevant elements from current XHTML DTD.
- By default more harmless inline tags are allowed:
- B I A U STRONG BR EM CITE VAR ABBR Q DFN CODE SUB SUP SAMP KBD ACRONYM
- The automatic HTML escaping was improved by firstname.lastname@example.org. Now the user can use HTML entities, but an ampersand that is not part of a HTML entity is still properly escaped.
- Small fixes of some regexps.
- Some documentation improvements.
- A new, much better test suite.
- HTML::CGIChecker in CGIChecker.pm