Changes for version 1.04 - 2011-01-03
- Change defang_and_add_to_output to delay the defanging until after the current tag is actually emmitted to the output
- If url callback has marked the attribute as to be defanged, skip result of attribute callback
- Track <a> tags as part of mismatched tag tracking
- Replace magic constants of 0, 1 and 2 in HTML::Defang with exported constants DEFANG_NONE, DEFANG_ALWAYS and DEFANG_DEFAULT
- allow attribute values upto 16384 chars long
- HTML::Defang - Cleans HTML as well as CSS of scripting and other executable contents, and neutralises XSS attacks.