Changes for version 2.32 - 2018-06-22
- Note that this very well may be the final release of HTML::Lint that I make. I've been spending my time on HTML::Tidy5, which works on HTML5, checks for more problems, and is much faster. If you're interested in maintaining HTML::Lint, send me email at email@example.com. I'm not sure I want to hand it off to anyone yet, but we can discuss.
- Allow "weblint -" to read from STDIN. Thanks, Frank Dana.
- HTML::Lint - check for HTML errors in a string or file
- HTML::Lint::Error - Error object for the Lint functionality
- HTML::Lint::HTML4 - Rules for HTML 4 as used by HTML::Lint.
- HTML::Lint::Parser - Parser for HTML::Lint. No user-serviceable parts inside.
- Test::HTML::Lint - Test::More-style wrapper around HTML::Lint