Changes for version 2.24
- Official release. No changes from 2.23_01.
Changes for version 2.23_01
- Added detection of unknown HTML entities, like "known &unclosed &entities are not found". Also fixes the case where HTML::Lint gets confused by an entity like "²" which it thought was an unterminated "⊃" entity. Thanks, Klaus S. Madsen.
- Errors of the type doc-tag-required did not come out in any defined order. They are now sorted by tag name. This was discovered because hash randomization caused tests to fail on Perl 5.18 and above. Thanks, Slaven Rezic, Andrew Main and Lisa Hare.
- Handle some warnings that get thrown if certain values are undef. Thanks, Yves Lavoie.
- Handle characters that are not handled by HTML::Entities. (GitHub issue #13) Thanks, Tim Landscheidt.
- Add a test to verify a fixed bug. Thanks to Lance Wicks as part of the CPAN Pull Request Challenge.
- HTML::Lint - check for HTML errors in a string or file
- HTML::Lint::Error - Error object for the Lint functionality
- HTML::Lint::HTML4 - Rules for HTML 4 as used by HTML::Lint.
- HTML::Lint::Parser - Parser for HTML::Lint. No user-serviceable parts inside.
- Test::HTML::Lint - Test::More-style wrapper around HTML::Lint