ModulesChanges for version 2.20
HTML::Lint - check for HTML errors in a string or file
HTML::Lint::Error - Error object for the Lint functionality
HTML::Lint::HTML4 - Rules for HTML 4 as used by HTML::Lint.
HTML::Lint::Parser - Parser for HTML::Lint. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Test::HTML::Lint - Test::More-style wrapper around HTML::Lint
- Sometimes creating HTML::Lint-compliant HTML just isn't possible.
- Now, you can now turn individual errors on and off in your HTML
- via comment directives, like so: <!-- html-lint elem-img-sizes-missing: off, attr-unknown: off -->
- And if you have a batch of code that's hopeless: <!-- html-lint all: off -->
- Added check for unknown entities, such as "&foo;".
- Added check for unclosed entitities, such as "&" without the
- closing semicolon.
- Added a check for a bare ampersand that should be written as &