ModulesChanges for version 0.26
HTTP::Async - process multiple HTTP requests in parallel without blocking.
HTTP::Async::Polite - politely process multiple HTTP requests
- Daniel Lintott of the Debian Perl Group reported that the HTTP::Async proxy
- tests were broken with a development version of HTTP-Server-Simple (0.45_1)
- I fixed the test, or rather fixed t/TestServer.pm, so that it would work
- Thanks Daniel!
- While I was in there, I replaced some warn() calls in the tests with diag()
- calls, to be a better TAP citizen