Changes for version 0.08 - 2018-04-30
- Do not modify the args hash, it is a user supplied reference, and removing headers from it is a noop since the headers key is already defined after the args when calling request().
- No need to double clone the headers hash.
- Update Carp::Internal so that croak()s actually end up at a useful place.
- All done by @bluefeet, thanks!
- updated dist.ini to create README, add contributors, ...
- add travis config
- HTTP::Tiny::Multipart - Add post_multipart to HTTP::Tiny