- Ham::Reference::QRZ - An object oriented front end for the QRZ.COM Amateur Radio callsign database
Changes for version 0.03
- Added functionality and documentation for ARRL Sections. (thanks to Thomas Schaefer NY4I)
- Changed license to Artistic 2.0, added LICENSE file to the distribution, and updated documentation to match.
- Added routines and docs for getting the full bio contents with the get_bio_file method.
- Added HTML::Entities to dependencies.
- Added private method _clear_errors to clear error state before any routines that will potentially change the error state.
- Added functionality and documentation for the new DXCC data now available from the QRZ XML server.
- Improved XML server login errors that are due to missing module configuration to use hard die errors, rather than soft errors that might fail silently if not otherwise trapped.
- Added example for retrieving session information to the synopsis.
- Updated TODO in docs to include need for a better module license.
- Updated POD and README with new reference links to QRZ.com.