Changes for version 0.010
- pop() and shift() now return empty list when hash is empty instead of warning and returning undef values.
- push() and unshift() of existing keys would cause corruption in certain cases involving optimized deletion of the existing key. This has been fixed.
- Noted that pop() and shift() return just the value in scalar context and undef key/value if the ordered hash is empty.
- Hash::Ordered::Benchmarks - Ordered hash benchmarking
- Hash::Ordered - A fast, pure-Perl ordered hash class