Changes for version 0.062 - 2010-08-06
- Tenjin now croaks instead of dies, and only inside the context class (the evaluate and to_func methods).
- The _render internal method was removed as it's not needed anymore
- Every template object now has the template's name, not just the file name. This is good for non-file templates and allows croaking with a message that gives more info about the location of the error.
- Added a new test that simply attempts to catch a croak in an intentionally "faulty" template.
- Removed the Encode dependency from Tenjin::Util as it wasn't even used.
- Migrated distribution to use Dist::Zilla
- Tenjin::Template in lib/Tenjin/Template.pm