Changes for version 1.17
- Fixed issue 12: Adding escaping of pathnames with white-space and single/double quotes...: https://github.com/lucastheisen/ipc-open3-callback/pull/12
- IPC::Open3::Callback - An extension to IPC::Open3 that will feed out and err to callbacks instead of requiring the caller to handle them.
- IPC::Open3::Callback::Command - A utility class that provides subroutines for building shell command strings.
- IPC::Open3::Callback::CommandFailedException - An exception thrown when run_or_die encounters a failed command
- IPC::Open3::Callback::CommandRunner - A utility class that wraps IPC::Open3::Callback with available output buffers and an option to die on failure instead of returning exit code.
- IPC::Open3::Callback::Logger - A logger for when Log4perl is not available
- IPC::Open3::Callback::Command::CommandOptions in lib/IPC/Open3/Callback/Command.pm