Changes for version 1.41_03
- Updated to SQLite 220.127.116.11 (ISHIGAKI)
Changes for version 1.41_02
- Updated to SQLite 18.104.22.168 to resolve #88228 (RIBASUSHI++) (ISHIGAKI)
Changes for version 1.41_01
- NOTICE ON NEXT GENERATION QUERY PLANNER ***
- As of SQLite 3.8.0, SQLite's query planner has been rewritten. According to the author, the new query planner should give exactly the same result (though perhaps with a little less CPU time spent planning) for simple queries, and for complex queries, it can in many cases provide a much faster answer. See http://www.sqlite.org/queryplanner-ng.html for details.
- NOTICE ON PARTIAL INDICES ***
- Database files created by SQLite 3.8.0 are still readable and writable by prior versions, but if you use partial indices introduced in SQLite 3.8.0, those files become unreadable and unwritable by older versions of (DBD::)SQLite. They'll be readable/writable again by dropping partial indices.
- Resolved #87435: PATCH: statistics_info perldoc (DDICK)
- Resolved #87297: URI filenames in DBD::SQLite (ISHIGAKI)
- DBD::SQLite::Cookbook - The DBD::SQLite Cookbook
- DBD::SQLite - Self-contained RDBMS in a DBI Driver