Changes for version 1.47_02 - 2015-04-16
- Updated to SQLite 3.8.9
- Added DBD::SQLite::Constants, from which you can import any "useful" constants into your applications.
- Removed previous Cygwin hack as SQLite 3.8.9 compiles well again
- Now create_function/aggregate accepts an extra bit (SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC) for better performance.
Changes for version 1.47_01 - 2015-02-17
- (EXPERIMENTAL) CHANGES THAT MAY POSSIBLY BREAK YOUR OLD APPLICATIONS ***
- Commented OPTIMIZE out of WriteMakefile (RT #94207). If your perl is not compiled with -O2, your DBD::SQLite may possibly behave differently under some circumstances. (This release is to find notable examples from CPAN Testers).
- Set THREADSAFE to 0 under Cygwin to cope with an upstream regression since 3.8.7 (GH #7).
- Updated to SQLite 18.104.22.168
- Resolved #35449: Fast DBH->do (ptushnik, ISHIGAKI)