Changes for version 1.49_05 - 2016-01-11
- CHANGES THAT MAY POSSIBLY BREAK YOUR OLD APPLICATIONS ***
- Updated to SQLite 3.10.0. Because of the addition of LIKE/GLOB/REGEXP support on virtual tables, previous ::PerlData virtual table got broken. This is hopefully fixed by adding strlike/strglob functions to DBD::SQLite but if you use this virtual table, please test it carefully.
- Now you can make a database connection read-only if you turn on the ReadOnly attribute when you connect. (RT #110439) If you set it after you connect to a database, DBD::SQLite warns because the database doesn't actually become read-only.
- Improved ::Constants
- to load DBD::SQLite by itself
- to expose SQLITE_VERSION_NUMBER
- introduced a few new (shorter) tags
Changes for version 1.49_04 - 2015-11-24
- Updated ::Constants
- Fixed a sqlite version number in a test (GH-14; NANIS++)
Changes for version 1.49_03 - 2015-11-05
- Updated to SQLite 3.9.2, with JSON support
Changes for version 1.49_02 - 2015-10-10
- Added a workaround to resolve #106950 Extra warnings with savepoints (hopefully)
- Not to run tests for table_column_metadata unless ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA is set