Changes for version 3.00_09
- doc: Allowable values of account_type
- doc: Recurring billing actions and fields
- doc: new standard fields track1, track2, patch from Chris Travers, thanks!
- B:OP:HTTPS: Normalize https_get and https_post response_code to "NNN message" without HTTP version even when using Net::SSLeay.
Changes for version 3.00_08
- B:OP:HTTPS: set response_page, response_code, response_headers
- B:OP:HTTPS: Normalize https_post (and debugging) response_code to "NNN message" even when using LWP/Crypt::SSLeay.
- B:OP: defined &$class is not how you detect if a class has been loaded (just using use should be fine). Closes: CPAN#22071
- Enable retrieval of fraud transaction score and transaction ID, B:OP and B:FD:preCharge patch from Jason Hall, thanks!
Changes for version 3.00_07
- B:OP:HTTPS request headers now work with Crypt::SSLeay too.
Changes for version 3.00_06
- B:OP:HTTPS: add optional \%options (options hashref) to https_get and https_post to allow modules using this to set headers, etc. required for PayflowPro HTTP protocol support
- B:OP:HTTPS: support setting Net::SSLeay "$mime_type6" argument
- B:OP:HTTPS: pass $DEBUG value to $Net::SSLeay::trace (debug control)
- new() now passes %data (processor data) to set_defaults
- update B:OP:HTTPS to allow setting request headers
- doc: list a bunch of previously undocumented fields
Changes for version 3.00_05
- Update Makefile.PL so Business::FraudDetect::preCharge is installed, included by make dist, etc.
- Phil Lobbes is responsible for the rest of the work in this release. Thanks!
- Reworked _pre_submit functionality:
- Add Class data %WrappedSubmitClassMethod to remember "wrapped" submit
- Fix new() to check %WrappedSubmitClassMethod to avoid creating deep recursion
- Used feedback from MSCHWERN / Bug #22074 to cleanup new/_pre_submit more
- Now always wrap submit() method with _pre_submit() (but only once)
- no longer populate _child_submit, code in anon sub was cleaned up
- use return values from _pre_submit to determine if real submit is called. the return values from _pre_submit should be reviewed/verified still
- _risk_detect(): explicity set return value
- _pre_submit(): explicity set return value
- Updated tests:
- 8 new tests and 1 new "MOCK3" driver for testing _pre_submit() functionality
- test for new() replacing subclass submit and causing deep recursion
- minor cleanup of test drivers
- fix "submit unchanged" test case: now wrapped with _pre_submit() always
- Updated POD documentation:
- Minor documentation change in print statements use ',' instead of '.'
- Reworked _pre_submit functionality:
Changes for version 3.00_04
- failure statues (see notes_for_module_writers_v3)
- oops, forgot _03 changelog in _03
- B:OP:HTTPS: require Net::SSLeay 1.30 and remove _my_https_post kludge
- eliminate warnings about redefined subroutines
- Business::FraudDetect and Business::FraudDetect::preCharge included
- From Phil Lobbes:
- content() now returns empty hash if no content is defined
- build_subs now uses can() so it doesn't redefine subs (and generate warnings)
- DOC: SYNOPSIS now uses correct "card_number" and not "cardnumber"
- created test cases for (all?) methods except _risk_detect _pre_submit
- Removed some old commented out 2.x statements
- set $VERSION using eval per modperlstyle
- new() now will strip off multiple leading dashes before calling build_subs NOTE: we should probably have it remove any \W to make perl happy
- required_fields() now croaks with a list of missing fields
- Lots of general cleanup, no functional changes. "fill paragraphs" in POD, remove extra whitespace, sorted %fields, dump_contents now sorts %contents, added myself to AUTHORS.
- From Frederic Briere (closes: CPAN#21082):
- DOC: s/exp_date/expiration/
Changes for version 3.00_03
- https_post now accepts a scalar of raw content instead of key value pairs
Changes for version 3.00_02
- HTTPS base class now has https_post in addition to https_get
Changes for version 3.00_01
- first of the v3 dev releases
A cohort to Business::OnlinePayment
backend for Business::FraudDetect (part of Business::OnlinePayment)
Perl extension for online payment processing
Base class for HTTPS payment APIs