Changes for version 0.5.2 - 2011-04-15
- Added IO::Prompt dependency Changed test regexes to being proper quoted regexes to fix issue with perl 5.13 Fixed bug in checking for included file types Added ,v RCS files to ignored list Added BUILD method to read the ~/.csrc file for any updated file types Added "bang" check which looks at the first line of a file to determine if the matches a file type Fixed missing bracket and unchanged type suffix name Updated documentation to being more usable and complete Changed so that file type groups can be updated Fixed copyright More ignore sorting Added script to make cs not require all other modules to be installed Fixed bad regex match
Changes for version 0.5.0_1 - 2010-09-15
- Fixed not clearing last files contents Almost working (fails for final files) Started trying to get replaceing working Updated the distribution description Cleaned Build.PL
- cs - Search and/or replace text (with some intelligence)
- File::CodeSearch - Search file contents in code repositories
- File::CodeSearch::Files - Handles the testing file types, symlinks and file name positive & negative matching.
- File::CodeSearch::Highlighter - Highlights matched parts of a line.
- File::CodeSearch::RegexBuilder - Takes in various options and builds a regular expression to check lines of a file
- File::CodeSearch::Replacer - Sorts out file content that should be changed.