cgiapp-starter - creates a skeleton CGI::Application project
titanium-starter - creates a skeleton Titanium project
ModulesChanges for version 0.40
Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp - template based module starter for CGI apps.
- Breakage caused by newer versions of Module::Starter (RT#71734) has
- been fixed.
- Module has been updated to use the latest features of Module::Starter.
- Author tests have been moved into xt directory and brought up to
- current best practices.
- Templates have been moved into a share directory using File::ShareDir.
- Templates have been improved in various minor ways.
- In Created distributions:
- Author tests are brought up to current best practices and now go into
- the xt directory so they don't have to be run by end users.
- Templates go into a shared directory using File::ShareDir instead
- of the old method of putting them in @INC
- Instead of pgp.mit.edu, t/00-signature.t will now use
- pool.sks-keyservers.net for key queries.
- MANIFEST.SKIP will also skip .git