- Algorithm::Networksort - Create inline comparisons for sorting.
Changes for version 1.05
- Missing namespace in ending tag for inputline definition.
- For some reason, I took the input value for hibbard() and batcher() to be the bit count, and restricted it to 32. I claim tiredness and caffeine overload. The restriction is removed, and you could have an input of 2**32 if you want, although you'd be waiting a long time for a result.
- Fixed L<> tags in the documentation.
- In the eg directory, renamed svg.pl to svg00.pl, and added svg01.pl for the XHTML version.