Changes for version 1.07
- SVG-aware browsers are better at parsing, which means that my output needs to be improved. Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox now parse without errors. I am not certain that the namespace option works well enough.
- Changed the example that used the SVG output, which was based on an older version of the Adobe SVG plugin, and which is not current.
- In the interests of code clarity, made use of q and qq operators instead of quotes and escaped quotes.
- Split the test files even further.
- Algorithm::Networksort - Create inline comparisons for sorting.