Changes for version 2.55_2
- Oct 18 2010
- Got the variable substitution code in, and created test file varsubst.t. Undocumented for now.
- Oct 15 2010
- More documentation improvments, as I clear away old numeric vs. classical confusion, and add documentation for poly_option().
- Read the latest Module::Build documentation, and decided to try the keyword item in Build.PL.
- Oct 12 2010
- Added division.pl to the eg directory and to the MANIFEST.
- Was removing leading zeros in poly_nonzero_term_count(), which is pretty pointless. Removed those lines of code.
Changes for version 2.55_1
- Oct 12 2010
- And one more document change: I found a call to set_hessenberg(0) where we now want poly_option(hessenberg => 0);
- Oct 8 2010
- Added rootf.t to test directory and MANIFEST; it tests poly_roots() with the option "root_function" set.
- Changes to the poly_option() function for better option handling.
- Change test files poly0.t and polyfp0.t (which used set_hessenberg($value)) to now use poly_option(hessenberg => $value) instead.
- Oct 5 2010
- Documentation change to EXPORT section. Instead of listing exported functions, link to the head3 Functions sections, which are now organized by tag (see Sep 28 2010).
- Added the poly_option() function.
- Sep 28 2010
- Documentation improvement by categorizing the functions by tag and improving the Sturm sequence explanation.
- Math::Polynomial::Solve - Find the roots of polynomial equations.