Changes for version 2.72_01 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- May 15 2015
- The major change: Will now warn on exit (via the END block) about the use of deprecated functions. But that's alright, because you've already made that change over half a year ago, and don't use those functions anymore, right?
- Also the test files for the deprecated functions are gone.
- Hmm, I've been inconsistently using Test::Simple and Test::More in the test files. Settled on Test::More and made that change in Build.PL too.
- Some small improvements in the documentation.
- Some 2001-era usage looks pretty dated now ("use vars" in particular). Updated that.
- Math::Polynomial::Solve - Find the roots of polynomial equations.