Changes for version 2.86
- November 1 2018
- Made a function is_ascending() to tell what the coefficient order currently is.
- Typo and error fixes: one case where I meant 'descending' instead of 'ascending' in the coefficients section. And more embarassingly, I dropped the 'c' from Dr. Nickalls's name.
- Turn README into README.md. With MetaCPAN replacing CPAN, there is no reason to have a plain-text README anymore (MetaCPAN doesn't treat the file as special).
- Alas, Karl's Calculus Tutor has vanished from the web (not even to be found on the Wayback Machine), so use a link on the Encyclopedia of Mathematics web page instead on README.md.
- Fixed the links in the POD.
- Add a CONTRIBUTING.md file, which is becoming a thing.
Find the roots of polynomial equations.