Changes for version 5.90070 - 2014-08-07
- Retagged previous release as stable; no changes
Changes for version 5.90069_004
- Fixed typo in middleware stash that was causing older Perls to fail certain tests. No other changes.
Changes for version 5.90069_003
- The default log level is now 'info', not 'debug'.
- Finished merging all the encoding plugin code to core code. The encoding plugin is now just an empty package. Also tried to improve encoding docs a bit.
- Some additional changes to the stash middleware that should not break anything new.
- Documentation around using Sendfile type http headers with a filehandle type response.
- Merged from master branch to pick up some additional fixes and documentation improvements.
Changes for version 5.90069_002
- Catalyst stash functionality has been moved to Middleware. It should work entirely the same when used as a context method, please report questions or problems!
- Removed code related to supporting the long deprecated stand alone PSGI Engine. If you are still using this you code is now broken. Luckily you can just stop using it and likely everything will work under the new PSGI support built into Catalyst for several years.
- 'abort_chain_on_error_fix' now defaults to true. If this behavior causes you issues, you can explicitly turn it off by setting it to a non true defined value (0 is a good option here).
- When throwing an http style exception, make sure we properly flush the existing log and report other errors in the error stack.
Changes for version 5.90069_001
- Set encoding on STDERR when encoding is set in config
- documentation and test fixes
Overview of changes between versions of Catalyst
How Catalyst and PSGI work together
Instructions for upgrading to the latest Catalyst
Bootstrap a Catalyst application
The Elegant MVC Web Application Framework
Chain of Catalyst Actions
Catalyst Action Container
Match on HTTP Request Content-Type
Match on HTTP Methods
Deprecated base class
Class data accessors
Catalyst Component Base Class
Moose Role for components which capture the application context.
Moose Role for components which need to close over the $ctx, without leaking
Catalyst Controller base class
DispatchType Base Class
Path Part DispatchType
The Catalyst Dispatcher
The Catalyst Engine
The Catalyst Engine Loader
Catalyst Exception Class
Basic Catalyst Exception Role
Exception for redispatching using $ctx->detach()
Exception for redispatching using $ctx->go()
Role defining the interface for Catalyst exceptions
Catalyst Log Class
Catalyst Model base class
Unicode aware Catalyst
provides information about the current client request
handles file upload requests
stores output responding to the current client request
The Catalyst Framework Runtime
The CGI Catalyst Script
Create a new Catalyst Component
The FastCGI Catalyst Script
Catalyst test server
Test Catalyst application on the command line
Common functionality for Catalyst scripts.
The Catalyst Framework script runner
Catalyst Timing Statistics Class
Test Catalyst Applications
The Catalyst Utils
Catalyst View base class