Changes for version 5.90070 - 2014-08-07
- Retagged previous release as stable; no changes
Changes for version 5.90069_004
- Fixed typo in middleware stash that was causing older Perls to fail certain tests. No other changes.
Changes for version 5.90069_003
- The default log level is now 'info', not 'debug'.
- Finished merging all the encoding plugin code to core code. The encoding plugin is now just an empty package. Also tried to improve encoding docs a bit.
- Some additional changes to the stash middleware that should not break anything new.
- Documentation around using Sendfile type http headers with a filehandle type response.
- Merged from master branch to pick up some additional fixes and documentation improvements.
Changes for version 5.90069_002
- Catalyst stash functionality has been moved to Middleware. It should work entirely the same when used as a context method, please report questions or problems!
- Removed code related to supporting the long deprecated stand alone PSGI Engine. If you are still using this you code is now broken. Luckily you can just stop using it and likely everything will work under the new PSGI support built into Catalyst for several years.
- 'abort_chain_on_error_fix' now defaults to true. If this behavior causes you issues, you can explicitly turn it off by setting it to a non true defined value (0 is a good option here).
- When throwing an http style exception, make sure we properly flush the existing log and report other errors in the error stack.
Changes for version 5.90069_001
- Set encoding on STDERR when encoding is set in config
- documentation and test fixes
- Catalyst - The Elegant MVC Web Application Framework
- Catalyst::Action - Catalyst Action
- Catalyst::ActionChain - Chain of Catalyst Actions
- Catalyst::ActionContainer - Catalyst Action Container
- Catalyst::ActionRole::ConsumesContent - Match on HTTP Request Content-Type
- Catalyst::ActionRole::HTTPMethods - Match on HTTP Methods
- Catalyst::Base - Deprecated base class
- Catalyst::ClassData - Class data accessors
- Catalyst::Component - Catalyst Component Base Class
- Catalyst::Component::ApplicationAttribute - Moose Role for components which capture the application context.
- Catalyst::Component::ContextClosure - Moose Role for components which need to close over the $ctx, without leaking
- Catalyst::Controller - Catalyst Controller base class
- Catalyst::DispatchType - DispatchType Base Class
- Catalyst::DispatchType::Chained - Path Part DispatchType
- Catalyst::DispatchType::Default - Default DispatchType
- Catalyst::DispatchType::Index - Index DispatchType
- Catalyst::DispatchType::Path - Path DispatchType
- Catalyst::Dispatcher - The Catalyst Dispatcher
- Catalyst::Engine - The Catalyst Engine
- Catalyst::Engine::HTTP - removed module
- Catalyst::EngineLoader - The Catalyst Engine Loader
- Catalyst::Exception - Catalyst Exception Class
- Catalyst::Exception::Basic - Basic Catalyst Exception Role
- Catalyst::Exception::Detach - Exception for redispatching using $ctx->detach()
- Catalyst::Exception::Go - Exception for redispatching using $ctx->go()
- Catalyst::Exception::Interface - Role defining the interface for Catalyst exceptions
- Catalyst::Log - Catalyst Log Class
- Catalyst::Model - Catalyst Model base class
- Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode::Encoding - Unicode aware Catalyst
- Catalyst::Request - provides information about the current client request
- Catalyst::Request::Upload - handles file upload requests
- Catalyst::Response - stores output responding to the current client request
- Catalyst::Runtime - The Catalyst Framework Runtime
- Catalyst::Script::CGI - The CGI Catalyst Script
- Catalyst::Script::Create - Create a new Catalyst Component
- Catalyst::Script::FastCGI - The FastCGI Catalyst Script
- Catalyst::Script::Server - Catalyst test server
- Catalyst::Script::Test - Test Catalyst application on the command line
- Catalyst::ScriptRole - Common functionality for Catalyst scripts.
- Catalyst::ScriptRunner - The Catalyst Framework script runner
- Catalyst::Stats - Catalyst Timing Statistics Class
- Catalyst::Test - Test Catalyst Applications
- Catalyst::Utils - The Catalyst Utils
- Catalyst::View - Catalyst View base class