23 Sep 2022 13:49:38 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (355 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 85.67% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Download (18.29KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:
Changes for version 0.091
- Fixed issues with broken metadata in previous release and some fixes to POD issues and documentation fixes.
- I removed all the complex pod weaver and dzil metadata plugins since they seemed to be failing to build a correct distribution. I never use any of these plugins and can't get them to work. Given this is a distribution that sees very little release cycle I don't find it useful to make this two file distribution so complicated.
- Fixed test issues related to changes up the CPAN stream
- Remove DateTime::Format::DateManip from dependencies due to instability in that package and its dependencies.
- Remove DateTime::Format::DateParse from dependencies as fails lots of tests and not used (thanks ranguard)
- TODO'd some tests that were breaking because of time zone weirdness
- The previous entry is an example of gooder english!
ModulesParse a date/time string using the best method available
Module Install Instructions
To install DateTimeX::Easy, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DateTimeX::Easy
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.
|s||Focus search bar|
|?||Bring up this help dialog|
|g p||Go to pull requests|
|g i||go to github issues (only if github is preferred repository)|
|g a||Go to author|
|g c||Go to changes|
|g i||Go to issues|
|g d||Go to dist|
|g r||Go to repository/SCM|
|g s||Go to source|
|g b||Go to file browse|