Changes for version 2.12_005
- Recommend use of 'safe => 1' in remove_tree() and rmtree().
- Warn if mkpath() or make_path() is passed implausible options on Windows.
- Corrections to errors in previous release.
Changes for version 2.12_004
- Certain functions used in tests are not available on Windows; skip them.
- Move certain functions used in testing to t/FilePathTest.pm.
Changes for version 2.12_003
- Add tests to improve coverage ratios as measured by Devel::Cover
- No functional changes.
Changes for version 2.12_002
Changes for version 2.12_001
- RT 94209 document that the thread safety issue will not change and communicate alternative.
- RT 85878 be more generous with error check regex given we could be dealing with a pre-1.25 Carp.
- GH #33 Be more precise in documentation example for make_path error checking.
- GH #34 Skip Windows 2000 and earlier unit tests (test change).
- GH #36 Do not hardcode ENOENT (test change).
- File::Path - Create or remove directory trees