Changes for version 0.10 - 2018-07-15
- Introduce Test::Against::Dev::ProcessPSV. This package provides methods to consolidate monthly PSV files into the master PSV file as it grows from one monthly dev release to the next. t/007-process-ppv.t exercises these methods.
- Add helper program scripts/unpack-log-json-gz. This program can be used to properly unpack the tarball of .log.json files created by method analyze_json_logs() in each of Test::Against::Dev and Test::Against::Build.
- The tarball file created by analyze_json_logs() now defaults to extension '.tar.gz' rather than simply '.gz'. This better describes the fact that the file is a gzipped tar file of '.json.log' files.
- For consistency, all .pm and .t files now 'use 5.14.0'.
- t/005-tab-new.t has been renamed t/005-test-against-build.t. This better documents what it actually tests.
- unpack-log-json-gz - Correctly unpack a .log.json.tar.gz file created by Test::Against::Dev