25 Oct 2002 22:08:09 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (0 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 75.00% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (10.36KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.4
- sqm: Default logging off.
- t/04yaml.t: Same as test 01 with YAML for serialization.
- Queue/: Sender.pm, Worker.pm: Allow for override of serialization options in Session::Queue::Sender->new(). Anything supported by Data::Serializer will work.
- Makefile.PL: Updated dependency for Spread::Session to 0.3
- Implemented ack for verifying that a Worker received the request.
- Multiple Senders will all share the same Spread::Session
- new test cases
- Log::Channel config file
- internal statistics collected by sqm; Sender method to retrieve stats from sqm; timestamping queue entries for stats
- sqm verbose logging should hide FIFO logging at level 1
DocumentationOne-of-many queued messaging delivery, using Spread
Modulesbasic FIFO queueutility class for Spread::Queue::Managercoordinate one-of-many message deliverysubmit messages to Spread::Queue message queuesaccept Spread::Queue message assignments
Module Install Instructions
To install Spread::Queue::FIFO, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Spread::Queue::FIFO
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.