Changes for version 0.38
- Added formula caching to speed up the writing of formulas. Thanks to Ron McKelvey.
- Added handling of A:A column notation in formulas and applicable worksheet methods.
- Changed handling of numbers with leading zeroes so that they can be treated as strings and the zeroes maintained.
- Modified $workbook->close() to return the value of the system file close.
- Made file size exceeded a die() error instead of a warning.
- Added option to hide row with the set_row() method
- Added more examples: merge4.pl, merge5.pl, sendmail.pl and repeat.pl
- ! Fixed write_url() when handling relative links in the current directory. Thanks Bob Mackay Andre de Bruin
- ! Fixed handling of multiple AND()'s and OR()'s in formulas.
- ! Fixed bug when creating a very large number of files within a single program on Windows.
- ! Added warning about Excel97 crashing bug with merge_cells().
- ! Fixed handling of parentheses in Worksheet names. Thanks Jann Linder.
- ! Fixed minor bugs in Format.pm. Thanks Johann Hanne.
- ! Fixed File::Temp dependency in Makefile. Thanks to many.
- lecxe - A Excel file to Spreadsheet::WriteExcel code converter
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel - Write to a cross-platform Excel binary file.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::BIFFwriter - An abstract base class for Excel workbooks and worksheets.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big - A class for creating Excel files > 7MB.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Format - A class for defining Excel formatting.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Formula - A class for generating Excel formulas
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::OLEwriter - A writer class to store BIFF data in a OLE compound storage file.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Utility - Helper functions for Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Workbook - A writer class for Excel Workbooks.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::WorkbookBig - A writer class for Excel Workbooks > 7MB.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Worksheet - A writer class for Excel Worksheets.