Changes for version 0.39
- Added the set_codepage() workbook method. This is mainly to prevent a bug that caused Gnumeric to crash but it is also useful for people working with non ascii chars on the Macintosh. Thanks Jody Goldberg.
- ! Fixed the non-deletion of temporary files. Windows users of version 0.38 should probably clean up their tmp dirs manually. Thanks Pierre Laplante.
- ! Changed default handling of set_fg_color and set_bg_color from what Excel expected to what everyone else expected. Setting the fill colour of a cell should now be more intuitive.
- Replaced the merge_cells() method with the merge_range() method. This is mainly to prevent the Excel 97 crashing bug that occurs when merge_cells() is used correctly. It also provide a simpler interface to the merge feature. Updated merge example programs.
- ! Refactored the error raising mechanism for formulas. The source of errors should now be clearer.
- ! Minor internal fixes to Format.pm.
- lecxe - A Excel file to Spreadsheet::WriteExcel code converter
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel - Write to a cross-platform Excel binary file.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::BIFFwriter - An abstract base class for Excel workbooks and worksheets.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big - A class for creating Excel files > 7MB.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Format - A class for defining Excel formatting.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Formula - A class for generating Excel formulas
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::OLEwriter - A writer class to store BIFF data in a OLE compound storage file.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Utility - Helper functions for Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Workbook - A writer class for Excel Workbooks.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::WorkbookBig - A writer class for Excel Workbooks > 7MB.
- Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Worksheet - A writer class for Excel Worksheets.