Changes for version 0.16
- Require 5.8.0 or better
- Removed Perl warning 'Use of tie on a handle without * is deprecated'.
- No interactive questions during 'make test' (bug# 66718)
- Better handling of missing PAGER.
- Look for more pagers: 'most' and 'w3m' (bug# 74519)
- Documentation clean-up, light refactoring, more error checks.
- Do not run IO::Pager::Page automatically when in Perl compile mode.
- IO::Pager - Select a pager and pipe text to it if destination is a TTY
- IO::Pager::Buffered - Pipe deferred output to a pager if destination is to a TTY
- IO::Pager::Page - Emulate IO::Page, pipe STDOUT to a pager if STDOUT is a TTY
- IO::Pager::Unbuffered - Pipe output to a pager if destination is to a TTY