Changes for version 2.30
- now Apache::CIPP and CGI::CIPP are integrated into the CIPP distribution. Extra downloading and installation is not neccessary anymore. The documentation is actually not perfectly merged, so some READMEs and PODs contain redundant information. Please be patient: a new documenatation is on its way! ;) Anyhow: this adresses only installation notes. The CIPP language itself is good documented through the CIPP::Manual POD module.
- the experimental implementation of Subroutine Includes is now less experimental ;) You can control this feature through the Apache or CGI::CIPP configuration parameter 'include_subs'. The future will bring CIPP module generation with all that caching stuff for Apache::CIPP and CGI::CIPP environments, and not only under new.spirit.
- Before enabling Subroutine Includes, delete your CIPP cache directory, because the internal file structure has changed.
- the new configuration parameter 'stats' controls collection of runtime profile statistics. You can see how much time your programs *and* Includes spend. Refer to the Apache::CIPP manpage for a brief description of enabling this feature.
- Statistics are collected on a per process base, so this only functions for mod_perl or SpeedyCGI environments. Pure CGI environments (new.spirit or CGI::CIPP) are currently not supported, but this may change in future.
- CGI::CIPP::Lookup in lib/CGI/CIPP.pm
- CIPP::Cache in lib/CIPP/Cache.pm
- CIPP::DB_DBI in lib/CIPP/DB_DBI.pm
- CIPP::Include in lib/CIPP/Include.pm
- CIPP::InputHandle in lib/CIPP/InputHandle.pm
- CIPP::Lang in lib/CIPP/LangDE.pm
- CIPP::Lang in lib/CIPP/LangEN.pm
- CIPP::LangDE in lib/CIPP/LangDE.pm
- CIPP::LangEN in lib/CIPP/LangEN.pm
- CIPP::OutputHandle in lib/CIPP/OutputHandle.pm
- CIPP::Request in lib/CIPP/Request.pm
- CIPP::Runtime in lib/CIPP/Runtime.pm
- CIPP::Stat::Collect in lib/CIPP/Stat/Collect.pm
- CIPP::Stat::Show in lib/CIPP/Stat/Show.pm
- CIPP_Exec in lib/CIPP.pm
- HTML::CIPP in lib/HTML/CIPP.pm