Changes for version 4.0 - 2018-11-16
- 4.0 pre-release, do not use other than for testing.
- SECURITY IMPLICATION: this release enables allow_nonref by default for compatibnility with RFC 7159 and newer. See "old" vs. "new" JSON under SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS.
- reworked the "old" vs. "new" JSON section.
- add ->boolean_values to provide the values to which booleans decode (requested by Aristotle Pagaltzis).
- decode would wrongly accept ASCII NUL characters instead of reporting them as trailing garbage.
- work around what smells like a perl bug w.r.t. exceptions thrown in callbacks.
- incremental parser now more or less respects allow_nonref.
- json_xs json-pretty now enables canonical mode.
- add documentation section about I-JSON.
- minor documentation fixes/updates.
- json_xs - JSON::XS commandline utility