Changes for version 0.08
- Added $result->finish() method
- The documentation was wrong: "undef $result" did nothing useful, as DBIx::Simple kept a copy internally, for garbage cleaning purposes. An in-between class DBIx::Simple::Statement was added to work around this.
- $db->disconnect() now destroys active statements
- When finish() or disconnect() is used, attempts to use the database connection or statement handle now result in a verbose error message.
- DBIx::Simple - Easy-to-use OO interface to DBI, capable of emulating subqueries