Changes for version 0.30
- Added method to allow admins to delete nodes. You will need to explicitly enable this option in your wiki.conf, since it brings with it the risk of accidental data loss. Major overhaul of templates - added numerous style hooks. See examples/ for two stylesheet designs that take advantage of these. Added new banner template for page headers. Also ensured presence of navigation bar is consistent.
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: *** The navbar class in the stylesheet has been renamed to, unsurprisingly, "navbar", for consistency (from "toolbar"). *** YOU WILL NEED TO REWRITE YOUR STYLESHEET. *** You are advised to create a duplicate wiki.cgi that reads its data from your database but its stylesheet and templates from the new ones in order to test them *before* deploying them.
- Added "FAQ", "How To Get Started" and "Wiki Etiquette" to the navigation, under "Help" - these won't exist unless you create them on your site, so at first the links serve as examples of documentation you can provide. Modified preferences.cgi so that all the help links in the navbar can be hidden, not just the text formatting link. Fixed some HTML validation bugs. Added multiple install and pretty URL notes to INSTALL. Removed pubcrawl stuff from distro for now - it doesn't really work. Changed to use CGI::Wiki::Plugin::Diff instead of OpenGuides::Diff.
- OpenGuides - A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
- OpenGuides::CGI - An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
- OpenGuides::Diff - An OpenGuides helper to extract differences between two versions of a node.
- OpenGuides::RDF - An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
- OpenGuides::SuperSearch - Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
- OpenGuides::Template - Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
- OpenGuides::UK::PubCrawl - An OpenGuides plugin to generate pub crawls.
- OpenGuides::Utils - General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.
- OpenGuides::Build in lib/OpenGuides/Build.pm