Changes for version 0.32
- Change auto-creating behaviour of index nodes (categories and locales): instead of being created on access they are created when the referring node is committed. This fixes compliance with RFC 2616 section 9.1.1 and prevents corrupted index nodes being created accidentally.
- OpenGuides - A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
- OpenGuides::CGI - An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
- OpenGuides::RDF - An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
- OpenGuides::SuperSearch - Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
- OpenGuides::Template - Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
- OpenGuides::UK::PubCrawl - An OpenGuides plugin to generate pub crawls.
- OpenGuides::Utils - General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.
- OpenGuides::Build in lib/OpenGuides/Build.pm