Changes for version 0.33
- Improve node history page to allow diffing between each version and the previous one or the current one. Test overhauls - you don't need to run the configuration step in order to run the tests now, but you do need to have DBD::SQLite for most of them. Fixed template bug in display_metadata.tt that was stopping map links being displayed for nodes with no address data (spotted by Steve Jolly). Removed inline style from recent_changes.tt. You will need to add the styles table#recentchanges, td.recentchanges_meta, td.recentchanges_user, td.recentchanges_node_name and td.recentchanges_comment to your stylesheets. td#map changed to td#map_link in edit_conflict.tt. Added searching by distance from an arbitrary point (click on Advanced Search). Internal rejigging - extracted some methods from wiki.cgi to OpenGuides.pm. Added new preference for default edit type. Reinstate apparently lost change from 0.26 to show IP rather than "Anonymous" in RecentChanges. More informative <title> tags for non-node (e.g. node version history) pages.
- OpenGuides - A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
- OpenGuides::CGI - An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
- OpenGuides::RDF - An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
- OpenGuides::SuperSearch - Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
- OpenGuides::Template - Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
- OpenGuides::Utils - General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.
- OpenGuides::Build in lib/OpenGuides/Build.pm