Changes for version 0.42
- Handle distance searching with OpenGuides::Supersearch instead of find_within_distance action. Fixed bug with paging on distance-only search (reported by Bob Walker). Improved encapsulation in OpenGuides::Supersearch - accessors. *INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE* Custom templates are now stored in user-definable path, and their names are prefixed with custom_. This only affects you if you have used the custom template support introduced in 0.41. Replace use of CGI::Wiki::Plugin::Geocache with improved node.tt.
- OpenGuides - A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
- OpenGuides::CGI - An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
- OpenGuides::RDF - An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
- OpenGuides::SuperSearch - Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
- OpenGuides::Template - Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
- OpenGuides::Utils - General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.
- OpenGuides::Build in lib/OpenGuides/Build.pm