Changes for version 2.13 - 2014-12-21
- Add support and tests for including 'strict' and 'warnings' pragmata in test kits. Not sure this is the best implementation, but it seems to work on a wide range of Perl versions and Test::Builder versions so I'm calling it good enough, until CPAN Testers or bug reports tell me otherwise.
- Unfortunately had to add a new dependency on Hook::LexWrap for strict/warnings support.
- Small POD change where I still accidentally referenced the obsolete Provider stuff.
- Couple new tests proving that test kits can do things they already could do.
- Test::Kit - Build custom test packages with only the features you want