PortageXS - Portage abstraction layer for perl
PortageXS::Colors - Colour formatting / translation for Gentoo
PortageXS::Core - Core behaviour role for PortageXS
PortageXS::MakeConf - Parser for make.conf and friends
PortageXS::System - System interactions role for PortageXS
PortageXS::UI::Console - Console interface role for PortageXS
PortageXS::UI::Spinner - Dancing Console progress spinner bling.
PortageXS::UI::Spinner::Rainbow - Console progress spinner bling.
PortageXS::Useflags - Useflag parsing utilities role for PortageXS
PortageXS::Version - Gentoo version object
ExamplesChanges for version 0.3.1
- 00 MAJOR Changes
- Guts overhaulled so everywhere file IO was done directly, or via PortageXS::Core::getFileContents, it is instead now done by Path::Tiny.
- DirHandle based traversal replaced by Path::Tiny iterate()
- Many linewise readers replaced with shorter Path::Tiny->lines
- BREAKAGES EXPECED
- Primary configuaration code now modularised to MakeConf, and everywhere that used that 'getParamFromFile' previously is now proxied there via pxs->config-getParam()
- getPortdir() is now deprecated in favour of the lowercase portdir, which is an inroad to eventually one day using moo lazy accessors.
- more dependence on shared configuration for paths, but still warty
- Dependencies::Added / develop requires
- Test::CPAN::Changes 0.19
- Dependencies::Added / runtime requires
- Dependencies::Removed / runtime requires
- Code now annotated with MetaPOD
- Examples moved to top level