Changes for version 1.01
- Added stricter test of hyphenated words
- Added more statistics to report
- Accounted for name prefixes (Mr., Dr. etc ) in sentences
- Improved documentation
- Changed Fog index calculation to use percentage of complex words instead of total number of complex words. Thanks to Steve Grantz
- Allowed for sentences ending in '?' and '!' as well as '.' Thanks to Steve Grantz for spotting this limitation.
- Lingua::EN::Fathom - readability and general measurements of English text