- Locale::SubCountry - convert state, province, county etc. names to/from code
- Locale::SubCountry::World in SubCountry.pm
Changes for version 1.20
- Added methods to new Locale::SubCountry::World package
- NOTE! all_full_names method replaces the stand alone all_country_names function all_codes method replaces the stand alone all_country_codes function The above method names duplicate existing method names (polymorphism), so make sure you are working with the right type of object first.
- These changes were necessary because of user requests for country name and code look ups prior to sub-country lookups. Previous versions would not work with Locale::Country because of a clash in exported names. Thanks to Todd Green for this suggestion.
- Added the FIPS 10-4 (US standard) for many sub countries Added FIPS10_4_code method Added ISO3166_2_code method Added many corrections to sub country names Thanks to TJ MAther for adding FIPS codes and fixing other data errors
- Added extra tests to main.t Prefixed internal data structure elements with a dash, to follow OO convention