- MongoDB - Mongo Driver for Perl
- MongoDB::BSON - Encoding and decoding utilities (more to come)
- MongoDB::Collection - A Mongo collection
- MongoDB::Connection - A connection to a Mongo server
- MongoDB::Cursor - A cursor/iterator for Mongo query results
- MongoDB::Database - A Mongo database
- MongoDB::GridFS - A file storage utility
- MongoDB::GridFS::File - A Mongo GridFS file
- MongoDB::OID - A Mongo ObjectId
- MongoDB::Timestamp - Timestamp used for replication
Changes for version 0.45
- This is a recommended upgrade. There are no backwards-breaking changes, only bug fixes and enhancements.
- Perl 5.8.4 and higher is now officially supported (5.8.7 was the previous minimum version).
- Improved the way that connecting handles an interrupt signal. The driver now continues to attempt connection for the remaining duration of the timeout, instead of erroring out immediately.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed MaxKey and MinKey deserialization. Deserializing these types would seg fault if they hadn't been serialized previously.
- Fixed Windows compilation (Taro Nishino)
- Fixed MakeMaker arguments which were causing build problems on 5.14.