Changes for version 0.45
- This is a recommended upgrade. There are no backwards-breaking changes, only bug fixes and enhancements.
- Perl 5.8.4 and higher is now officially supported (5.8.7 was the previous minimum version).
- Improved the way that connecting handles an interrupt signal. The driver now continues to attempt connection for the remaining duration of the timeout, instead of erroring out immediately.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed MaxKey and MinKey deserialization. Deserializing these types would seg fault if they hadn't been serialized previously.
- Fixed Windows compilation (Taro Nishino)
- Fixed MakeMaker arguments which were causing build problems on 5.14.
The data types used with MongoDB
Some examples of MongoDB syntax
Getting started with MongoDB
Mongo Driver for Perl UNAUTHORIZED
Encoding and decoding utilities (more to come) UNAUTHORIZED
A Mongo collection UNAUTHORIZED
A connection to a Mongo server UNAUTHORIZED
A cursor/iterator for Mongo query results UNAUTHORIZED
A Mongo database UNAUTHORIZED
A file storage utility UNAUTHORIZED
A Mongo GridFS file UNAUTHORIZED
A Mongo ObjectId UNAUTHORIZED
Timestamp used for replication UNAUTHORIZED