Changes for version 0.05 - 2007-12-18
- more fixes to build and pass tests on different platforms. There's no functional changes again.
- Changes since 0.04:
- At least on Perl 5.6.2 SVREF typemap entry has the meaning of the class based on blessed SV. So instead of SVREF we use custom Ref_SV and custom typemap entry. Found by CPAN testers.
- Do not use AUTOLOAD for normal commands, only for undocumented ones.
- Add incr() and decr() to script/compare.pl and script/benchmark.pl.
- Test case is split into several files and cleaned a bit.
- Rename 'sun' -> 's_unix' in connect.c, because 'sun' is reserved on... guesses? Right, Sun systems! Found by CPAN testers.
- Fix test case for FreeBSD and derivatives: do not use localhost.localdomain address, which FreeBSD doesn't resolve by default.
- Added docs section "UTF-8 and tainted data".
Perl client for memcached, in C language