Changes for version 0.06 - 2007-12-20
- this release fixes a serious bug and features the 'nowait' mode. Upgrade is recommended.
- Changes since 0.05:
- Fix a subtle race bug present since 0.02 that could mix several values into one when you have more than one memcached server and executed get_multi or gets_multi. If you have seen the following in your logs or on the console:
- Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x9e89d34 at /tmp/Cache-Memcached-Fast/blib/lib/Cache/Memcached/Fast.pm line 688.
- that was it.
- Added 'nowait' mode that allows the client to not wait the reply, and thus reduces the wallclock time. Run script/benchmark.pl and see how it affects wallclock time, especially over the wire.
- Made undocumented 'noreply' parameter a per-server setting.
Perl client for memcached, in C language