Changes for version 0.09 - 2008-03-06
- this release makes 'noreply' mode official, and improves latency for some command patterns by managing TCP_NODELAY flag.
- Changes since 0.08:
- Enable TCP_NODELAY to reduce latency of commands that wait for the reply, and disable it for throughput of commands that don't need any reply.
- t/encoding.t was removed from distribution. It doesn't work with Perl 5.6, which has no 'encoding' pragma, and I don't know how to fix it (beautifully, there's a number of ugly ways).
- 'noreply' mode is documented as the official feature of memcached 1.2.5. script/benchmark.pl uses it automatically when available.
- Add parameter 'hash_namespace' (see docs).
- Add method 'namespace' to get and/or set the namespace prefix. This is handy when you "lease" C::M::F object for different parts of your application that do unrelated things.
Perl client for memcached, in C language