Changes for version 0.10 - 2008-05-01
- this is a bugfix release fixing key distribution in compatible mode (reported by Anton Yuzhaninov---thanks!), and minor fixes in Ketama mode for collision case (very rare).
- Changes since 0.09:
- Fix key distribution bug in compatible mode. Because of accumulated rounding error some keys were mapped to the different server than with Cache::Memcached.
- Remove explicit OPTIMIZE setting from the makefiles. It ought to be set explicitly by the user. You can run 'perl -V:optimize' to learn the default. It is safe to increase optimization level to -O3.
- Fix hash_namespace parameter: it didn't work for the namespace specified in the constructor.
- Minor fixes in Ketama mode for rare collision case.
Perl client for memcached, in C language