Changes for version 0.18 - 2010-04-06
- make module thread-safe, and fix several bugs. No need to upgrade unless you experienced limitations mentioned below.
- Changes since 0.17:
- Fix RT#56142: handle Perl magic. Tied scalars, arrays and hashes are supported now, as well as Readonly variables and other magic stuff.
- Fix SIGPIPE handling, make it thread-safe. Now we use pthread_sigmask() from <signal.h>. I hope this won't break the build on some platforms.
- Fix t/command.t failure on some Solaris distributions.
- Make module thread-safe with Perl >= 5.7.2.
compute relative distribution of keys.
Perl client for memcached, in C language