Changes for version 2.05 - 2003-09-29
- We no longer trim the directory portions from the "#line " comments in the generated C code. This helps cooperation with many editors' auto-jump-to-error stuff. [Ross McFarland]
- In some cases the PERL_UNUSED_VAR macro is needed to get rid of C compile-time warnings in generated code. Since this eliminates so many warnings, turning on "-Wall -W" (or your platform's equivalent) can once again be helpful. [Ross McFarland]
- Did a huge amount of variable-scoping cleanup, and it *still* doesn't compile under 'use strict;'. Much progress was made though, and many scoping issues were fixed.
- xsubpp - compiler to convert Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS - converts Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::CountLines in lib/ExtUtils/ParseXS.pm