Changes for version 0.12 - 2005-06-28
- You can now chomp while you slurp. [Suggested by Smylers]
- Added some notes about how to use Path::Class in a cross-platform way.
- Added a remove() method for both files and directories.
- Added a subsumes() method to Path::Class::Dir().
- We now require File::Spec version 0.87 (previously we required 0.86), because it fixes a few important bugs.
- Fixed some VMS testing bugs. [Abe Timmerman]
- Corrected a couple typos in the documentation for Path::Class::File where it mistakenly listed the package as Path::Class::Dir. [Ron Savage]
- Path::Class::Entity in lib/Path/Class/Entity.pm