Changes for version 3.03 - 2005-01-21
- Fixed a testing error if the first file we find in the root directory is a symlink. [Blair Zajac]
- Added a test to make sure Cwd.pm is loaded from blib/ during testing, which seems to be an issue in some people's environments and makes it awfully hard to debug things on my end.
- Skip the _perl_abs_path() tests on Cygwin - they don't usually pass, and this function isn't used there anyway, so I decided not to push it. Let 'em use `cwd`.
- Cwd - get pathname of current working directory
- File::Spec - portably perform operations on file names
- File::Spec::Cygwin - methods for Cygwin file specs
- File::Spec::Epoc - methods for Epoc file specs
- File::Spec::Functions - portably perform operations on file names
- File::Spec::Mac - File::Spec for Mac OS (Classic)
- File::Spec::OS2 - methods for OS/2 file specs
- File::Spec::Unix - File::Spec for Unix, base for other File::Spec modules
- File::Spec::VMS - methods for VMS file specs
- File::Spec::Win32 - methods for Win32 file specs