Changes for version 1.14
- Added 5.008 as minimum Perl version
- Moving from XML::Simple to XML::LibXML::Simple
- Remove example from automatically installing in scripts (Request 105426)
- move dump and make config scripts to bin and made them install-worthy (Request 105426)
- Clarified licenses in examples (Request 105426)
- Rename oauth_export_config to export_config and add ability to export Flickr's native, if deprecated, configuration. Similar renames and reasons for export_storable_config and import_storable_config.
- Added a hashref of the response content in addition to a tree
- Added a number of accessor methods to Response.pm
- Made code a little more "Perl Best Practices"-ish
- Rename sign_args to _sign_args
script to display contents of a Flickr::API storable configuration file.
script to assist with testing and using the Flickr::API
Perl interface to the Flickr API
A request to the Flickr API
A response from the flickr API.